Why Use a PEO?
Why Use a PEO?
“Why use a PEO?” is a commonly asked question. By outsourcing most employer responsibilities and liabilities like payroll, human resources, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, new-hire reporting, COBRA, etc., a business owner is able to refocus on bottom line activities. You see, when you and your staff spend time doing unproductive and non-revenue generating activities, you reduce your ability to increase sales, collect revenues, and tend to the core functions of the business. PEO’s and human resources outsourcing removes these unproductive activities so you can maximize internal efficiencies.
Vendor Invoice Audits
Safety and Loss Control
Why Use a PEO? – Your Results…
- Improve cash flow and predictability in operating costs
- Outsource employer responsibilities and liabilities
- Save time on non-productive administrative functions
- Improved focus on bottom line activities
- Reduce vulnerability to key employee turnover
- Eliminate workers’ comp down payments and premium audits
- Create operating leverage
- Enhance perceived value of benefits
- Provide professional compliance (e.g., payroll, HR, EEOC, IRCA, COBRA, FMLA, FLSA, HIPPA, OSHA, ADA, ADEA, etc., etc.!)
- Reduce internal accounting costs
Why Use a PEO? – BENEFITS
Human resources outsourcing provides a typical company with several benefits:
- Focus on your core business
- Ensure federal and state regulatory compliance
- Stabilize non-wage labor costs like unemployment insurance, workers’ compensation, and employees benefits
- Offset current hard-dollar expenses like outsourced-payroll, Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), and 401(k) annual administration
- Increase employee attraction and retention by offering Fortune 500 type benefits and employee discount programs
- Access to 24/7 live human resources assistance
- Electronic onboarding including electronic I-9 completion that meets e-Verify requirements and Department of Homeland Security standards
- Ensure employee handbook always stays up to date and compliant across all states
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) policy included at no additional cost
- Shift quarterly payroll tax liability to our Professional Employment Organization (PEO) thereby eliminating the possibility of the IRS piercing the corporate veil for failure to pay taxes on time
Take the PEO Quiz:
- Tired of dealing with work comp renewals, down payments, audits and claims?
- Sick of payroll, employer matching taxes, and employee liabilities?
- Concerned about HR claims, law suits and government regulations?
- Want bigger and better benefits for less than you’re paying now?
- Would you like to simplify your life and focus on making money?
- Could your business benefit from improved cash flow and HR systems?